2.11.2011

Dear Laundry and little bit of Goodness!!!

Dear Laundry,
Its time we had a little talk...I know I have been ignoring you and talking about you under my breath when I walk by you and I'm sorry but to be honest I just really don't like you anymore! Well I never have really... If you could just stop multiplying and maybe wash yourself, dry yourself, fold yourself, and put yourself away, I think we could be friends but until then were just going to have to remain enemies...
 
Love
Me...


 Yeah that's my little man with a blanket on his head and my panties in his hand...Hey he was having fun!!!

 I just love him! Look at those cheeks! I cant take it! I think all I do is kiss them!

I haven't been spending too much time on here because my little man has been a little bit on the, how shall we say...cranky side.
He has been pushing me to my limits the last few weeks and I just wanted to be with him playing and loving on him all day today without any distractions!
I have to say it was one of the best days I have had in a long time!
Sometimes the stress and craziness of everyday gets in the way of what is most important to me and I need to take the time to just be with him and only him!
So I am sorry if I haven't been keeping up but my little man needed me today and I needed him more!!!
Love you all!
Love,
Me

No comments: