2.01.2011

Bows...and my mommy!

So my momma called me today and was asking why she wasn't mentioned on here and I teased her a little and said I was gonna put a picture up of her... Being the sweet little daughter that I am...

There she is...The worlds most amazing mother! I can only pray that my son and I will have the same relationship as my mother and I have! She has taught me so much about love and life.  
I am not the perfect daughter by any means but no matter what I have done or what I may do she has never nor will she ever judge me! She loves me just the way I am! The good, the bad, and the ugly!
I want my son to feel the same! I want him to know that I wont ever judge him and that I also love him just the way he is no matter what that may be!
I love you momma and know that you mean everything to me!!!

Now for today's tutorial...Get ready because your going to want to make a hundred of these in every color!! I know I did!

My Supplies
Fabric
Yarn Thread Stuff  ( I don't know the name )
Scissors
Glue Gun
Earring Post

So what I did first was I cut my fabric into little rectangles like this...
I just cut them to a size I thought would be good for earrings ( so not too big )


I then took my string and tied a little knot in the middle of the fabric

I took the rest of the string and wrapped it around making it a little thick

The only earring post I had were a little a big so this is what I did...
I just took the earring post and glued it to some fabric to cover the gold and then cut around it.


Once that was done I glued my bow to it and just like that I had myself a pretty darn cute pair of earrings!

I hope you like these as much as I do and that this tutorial will be helpful if you decide to make your own!
Love
Me!
P.S Don't feel like making your own? Check out my etsy shop to buy your very own pair!

2 comments:

JAMIE.HYKES said...

Your too sweet Elizabeth you know your momma loves you soooo much you know she cried when she read todays post :)

Unknown said...

Elizabeth: I read this today and thought to myself how blessed I am to have such a beautiful daughter. I know that there are times when things don't make sense and your world seems confusing. I hope you know that whatever you need or if you just want to talk that I will always be there for you, that's what daddy's are for.
I Love You,
DAD.