7.01.2011

The Red The White The Blue...and a WINNER!

Besides Christmas the 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays! I love everything about it! In my little corner of the world we have some of the best fireworks shows and I get to see two of them in one weekend!!! Its like having two 4th of July's in one weekend! I love it!!! I cant wait to share with you how my family and I spend it! Here are a few of my favorite 4th of July themed goodies...



Pintrest

pintrest


Aren't they sweet?
How do you spend your 4th of July? I would love to know!!!

Now for our winner of the Stonewash & Bloom Giveaway...

Alyssa!!!
Your the winner if this amazing headband!!!
Congratulations!!!

#18
Chosen by Random.org!

I cant wait for our next giveaway!
My Life By Hand is looking for amazing people with amazing lovelies...
If you would like to have a giveaway on My Life By Hand we would love to have you!!!

No comments: