4.12.2011

Chiken Tortilla...thingy...

So I'm not Susie homemaker by any means and cooking is my least favorite thing to do but I have a recipe that I would like to share...Its super easy totally tasty and can be made in advance which I love!!! I re-did the original recipe and kinda made my own version...I hope you like it!

Ingredients
1 whole chicken ( like the kind that are already cooked at the store )
1can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 small can green chilies
10 flour tortillas
1/2 pound cheddar cheese
1/2 pound jack cheese
1/2 cup milk

Directions
Pre heat oven to 350
First I take the chicken and shred the chicken breast and put it into a large mixing bowl. Then I add the cream of chicken and cream of mushroom to the shredded chicken along with any juice that is left from the chicken. You can save the rest of the chicken for something else. You will only need the chicken breast. Then I take the chilies and add that to the mix as well. I'm not a big fan of chilies so I only use half a can but you can use the whole thing if you want. Now that the mix is done I take a  glass dish ( I don't know how big like maybe a 11x16 ) and I grease the bottom with some oil just a little. I cover the bottom with tortillas and then add half my chicken mix on top then I sprinkle some cheese and lay another layer of tortillas on top. Put the rest of the chicken mix on and a little more cheese and then another layer of tortillas. Once I do that I put the rest of the cheese on top and pour my milk on top. Cover with foil and bake for 45 min. Enjoy...

No comments: